Transactions being synched to iPhone...but not budget

madman74madman74 Posts: 30Member
edited August 2011 in iPhone
Hey there,
I've got a small problem. My iphone app is telling me that all of the transactions have synched, but it is not affecting the budget amount. This just started happening once the new year began. The desktop version is working fine and the transactions themselves are being synched, just not the budget info.

Help?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chrishchrish Posts: 2,308Member, Beta Tester
    Transactions don't affect the budgeted amount. Do you mean the category balance?

The category balances don't sync for the month ahead, so if your last sync was in December, your iPhone won't have the correct data. Just make sure to sync at the beginning of each month.
  • madman74madman74 Posts: 30Member
    Oh! I see. So, unless I actually enter new numbers on the Desktop, the category balances will not change to the current month until I have done so.
    Interesting.
    Seems like a minor hiccup in the system. i could have been walking around with the wrong category balances without knowing it and spent more than I should have. Glad I caught this.
  • andhrabullandhrabull Posts: 6Member
    iPhone app telling me that all of the transactions have synched, but it is not affecting the budget category balance amounts. The desktop version is working fine and all transactions are being synched without any problem. Any fix on this...?