I would love to have the ability to customize/add the following in my Android application. This probably applies to all mobile devices as well.
- Show/Hide net worth on home screen.
(I don't want people peeking over my shoulder and seeing my net worth)
- Quick add widget from home screen. (This could work without needing the passcode much like Evernote's quick add note feature.)
- Change the type of sync allowed to dropbox. (Wifi/3g)
- Change the times that sync occurs to dropbox. (instantly, hourly, daily, etc.)
- Favorite budget status as a widget. (This would display your list of favorite budget categories and their current status at a glance from the home screen)
I these are my wish list items and would certainly increase my usage of the app considerably.
What features would you like to see in the Android app that haven't already been mentioned?