delete a payee?

polarpoppolarpop Posts: 6Member
edited October 2012 in Desktop
Hi,

How do you delete a payee from ynab 4 for mac?

I mistyped "Home Depot" as "Home Depor" on my iPhone, and I found where you disable the payee in the payee list, but can't seem to just delete the "Home Depor" payee. (I edited the transaction to Home Depot, but the Home Depor is remaining in the payee settings list...) A screen capture is below.

Thanks,
Mark

homedepor.jpg

:?:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RandomHandleRandomHandle Posts: 599Member, Beta Tester
    I believe you need to find and modify the transaction(s) with home depor as the payee. Change them all to Home Depot and it should go away.
  • polarpoppolarpop Posts: 6Member
    I did modify the payee to 'home depot', but home depor remains... Any other ideas on how to get rid of a payee?
  • JoelJoel Posts: 9,743Member, Beta Tester, Beta Moderator
    Change it in the Payee Settings window. Just type over the Home Depor with Home Depot, and it will eliminate the Home Depor payee.

The team is currently working on a new redesigned payee settings view that will make this much more usable and easier to understand.
  • polarpoppolarpop Posts: 6Member
    Joel wrote:
    Change it in the Payee Settings window. Just type over the Home Depor with Home Depot, and it will eliminate the Home Depor payee.

The team is currently working on a new redesigned payee settings view that will make this much more usable and easier to understand.

This worked ! Thank you!