YNAB

You know you are a YNABer when....

macduncanmacduncan Posts: 628Member, Beta Tester
edited April 2013 in Success Stories
You know you are a YNABer when....the first thing you do when you get a receipt is say to yourself "ok which category will those go in or better yet, is this a split transaction!".

Hi my name is Bill and I am addicted to YNAB!

Bill

p.s. Feel free to add your own version of being a YNABer!
Post edited by Unknown User on
Bstar0306ftroopmomTimBurbyBozeman42Yuliyanotagain3333RollinMamaAnelei32kforsytheBudgetTreeakapulko2020meggles1scorpian007JLarabennieMarianaSVollmerbonmartinJMaynard0325ReikoChanmmmonaPuttingUpWithALearningToBudgetanniebananiekoalabeTurtleMomLouise67dakinemauiEvansc22RockCreekParkMandavickyAylaAlexandraR20mellieSMcarolinagirlAgingBackwardsJmdeschenesmiz778macgurl111Ann varnePepCheliChiefWifeySnowloverStressedStephGrassyFieldsReady2RetireGalChristopherJohnsonwordsmithklondikegirlamandavemariclevelan17micci_micci33

Comments

• jjsouthjjsouth Posts: 339Member
    Trevor wrote:
    You know you are a YNABer when you antagonize over buying girl scout cookies because you can't figure out if you should categorize it as groceries or charity.
    (I ended up buying two boxes and putting one under each category)

Love it!
    BudgetTreeellenAnn varneAndy Wilson
  • macduncanmacduncan Posts: 628Member, Beta Tester
    Heh MT I never noticed the View New Posts link before! And now I have it too on my homepage thanks to you!

Bill
    MuffnGrrlmeggles1TurtleMomAnn varne
  • mteverestmteverest Posts: 100Member
    Heh...you're welcome, Bill!

mt
    Ann varne
  • mteverestmteverest Posts: 100Member
    malisab wrote:
    macduncan wrote:
    You know you are a YNABer when...you use to word buffer in daily conversation.

...and your not a nail technician or a custodian.

... or a software engineer. :)
    SardtokYellowLoveTorstenAnn varne
  • Patzer wrote:
    You know you are a YNABer when . . .

. . . you see a new user struggling with a concept, and it hurts that you don't have time to write an explanation on the forum.

Patzer
    Isn't that the truth! :(
    Bozeman42BudgetTreeAnn varne
  • maryeamaryea Posts: 587Member
    LOL I can relate to all of these! :D Guess I am definitely a YNABer!
    Ann varnemariclevelan17
  • slipped_awayslipped_away Posts: 56Member
    Mudie wrote:
    Patzer wrote:
    You know you are a YNABer when . . .

. . . you see a new user struggling with a concept, and it hurts that you don't have time to write an explanation on the forum.

Patzer
    Isn't that the truth! :(

So true!!
    Ann varne
  • TCBTCB Posts: 33Member
    You know you are a YNABer when you no longer stress about how you're going to pay the next bill. (The money is waiting in the bank.)
    YuliyajanelleanyR20Ann varne