New transaction date wheel displays incorrect date

mozzie61mozzie61 Posts: 2,042Member, Beta Tester
edited July 2010 in iOS
When using the New Transaction screen to enter a transaction from yesterday I selected the edit date area and found that the current date at the top and the date displayed in the wheel focus area is different by one day, even though today's date is shown in highlighted blue. See pic below.

If I move the day wheel the top date changes, but the displayed date is always 1 day more than the date selected in the wheel. This happens whether I am adding a new transaction from the Budget screen or the Accounts screen. I'm using the date format dd/mm/yyyy

Bug, or just a feature for us down under users? :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BastiBasti Posts: 871Member, Moderator, Administrator, YNAB Team, Beta Tester, Beta Moderator
    Definitely a bug - and fixed for the next release :)
  • mozzie61mozzie61 Posts: 2,042Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks Basti. I never noticed this before so I'm assuming it came in when the update for iOS 4.0 was downloaded.
  • blargblarg Posts: 592Member
    I just found the same thing today.

Glad to see it's fixed for the next release. :-)
  • mozzie61mozzie61 Posts: 2,042Member, Beta Tester
    blarg wrote:
    Glad to see it's fixed for the next release. :-)

Now I'm just lamenting that there's no alternative way to synch after my iPhone stopped finding wifi networks following the iOS 4.0 upgrade. Thankfully iPhone 4.0 is released this week in Oz and I'm out of my Optus contract, so I should be able to replace it with little or no changeover cost.